We want to hear what peace means to you. Your answers can be short, but personal. Here are some ideas of how to make them more creative.
Show and tell:
- Take a photograph of you with a sign of your definition, living your definition of peace, or demonstrating what prevents you from living it. Draw or paint it, and photograph the artwork. (Required - we need a photo for the wall)
- Prefer the spoken word or music? Have a soundtrack that emphasises your point? Upload an mp3. (optional)
- Nothing can say it like video? Upload your video to your favourite website, then give us the link. (optional)
- If sharing your name, photo, or story will compromise you or others' safety, please change the details to protect everyone.
- Do share your own story, but if it involves others, please do not reveal their identify, or get their permission to first.
- Be courteous. If the photo, mp3 or video aren't yours, please get permission to share them first.